Tuesday, September 21, 2010

the story of midnight

well, here we go my heart sound..
well, i taught you were different, one kind of friend who have bigger guts, support, spirit and willingness, but how long i could wait, for seeing you useless here, waiting you to ask me
"what should we do then ?" to tell me what i have to do, i hate to tell you what to do or to send you a message or call you for yellin at you and say "dont forget to bring bla bla bla and do bla bla bla.."
you were the one who want it and i gave you the ideas, but you let me dissapointed, have you ask me? why you've been so tired? have you? :( you let me do this all by my self. you let me think i'm the one who workin for all this stupid things we wanna share at first..
i'm waiting for you to make a move, waiting you for do someting..
but waiting for you just like waiting rain in the draught, hopeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment