Friday, February 25, 2011

High to the Tech

remember the post i said bout my laptop, yeah! finally its repaired! *Alhamdulillah*

when my laptop screen came up with this view i'm screaming out loud and wanna cry badly at that time, but after i restart, it was getting normal :)


And finally after two weeks, my screen came out with this kind of view,i'm getting stressed at that time and directly went to HP service centre in mangga dua and the fee is EXPENSIVE. okay take a deep breath and i feel very bad cause i need my mom money to pay the fee, so sorry mom. really :'(


and Voila, after 3 weeks waiting in desperate, this is my screen view, i feel like having new brand of laptop. hauahau *teary eyes*

but not only my laptop but also my handphone,so yeah, recently i've been careless and i dunno when i started having this freak attitude, this is not who i am, i used to take care a little things in a good hands, but may be since i'm busy in college and i don't have the privillage to pick up by driver anymore and using public transportation anywhere i'll go, i find my self careless using gadget especially my samsung corby, grr. i'm so sorry dear one, i have to replace you with nokia at the momment till i find new casing for you :'(

and not only my laptop and my handphone but it is you.
sorry, for everything i've done that change anything.
sorry its not enough, but what more i can say.
i just singing only one by yellow card out loud in my silence.

the best teacher in the world is experience, so yeah, it is decided, no matter what i'll take care my laptop,my handphone and your heart truly madly deeply with mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment