Friday, February 10, 2012

my best friends

my bestfriend during this semester, 
1.Perang Suci, Kareng Armstrong (mine)
2. Ethnic Cleansing in Palestine, Illan Pape (mine)
3.The Iron Cage, Rashid Khalidi (mine)
4.Kisah Hidup Bangsa Yahudi, Max J Diamond (borrowed)
5.History of Jews Vol. I (avail in UI Library)
6.History of the Arabs, Philip K Hitti (borrowed)
7.Dahsyatnya Lobi Israel, John J Mearshemer (borrowed)
8.The Great Arab Conquest, Hugh Kennedy (borrowed)
9.Middle East Patterns, Colbert C Held.(mine)
10.Teori HAM, Tim Departemen Filsafat FIB UI (avail in UI Library)
11.The Revolt, Menachem Begin (avail in UI Library)
12.History of Jews Vol. II (avail in UI Library)
13.Tragedi Palestina, unknown (avail in UI Library)
14. my Black Giraffe binder (shop here

and believe me, there are lot of more coming thru! *nerd mode*
 I finally submit my undergraduate thesis proposal to my lecturer in Tuesday, finger crossed! hope i'll have best advisor. 

2 comments: