Friday, October 5, 2012

BBQ Party

The funny thing about my school is every month there will be a graduation ceremony for they who'll leave the school after the final exam and presentation, so every last friday in a month we have BBQ party! 

explaining weather and politic in Indonesia in arabic, well~





The system in my school is very simple, just like english course in Indonesia, you can take 2/4 weeks or 12 weeks course and the class is based on placement tets result and they still give you certificate at the end of your course, but it will be better if you stay longer so you gained more studies (ofcourse!) but if you don't have time you can apply for 2 weeks only during your holiday and you still gained much! well,still 8 weeks to go for me and i hope my B3 studies will improve my arabic skill! yeayness ahead, Insha Allah!

No comments:

Post a Comment