Wednesday, June 17, 2009

high school euphoria.

still in my holiday for boring.i spent my 3 days ago @ bogor, 2 days with my fam and one day with acara serba bisssa wow dahsyat team, haha. thank for the day guys.
but another things i want to share this afternoon is about my high school.
you know that high school is something can not describe perfectly, i would find my self stop typing while writting in my diary bout it. but now, it seems that i am in the most emotional times, haha

i used to be have boy best friend in my high school, spend with him almost 2 years at the same class. but i dunno when it started but our relationship is keeping hard to do, he has another things to handle and i'm keeping busy with my assignment.

and now i completly have no idea who he is, it likes i did not know him anymore.
i just miss my high school times. but life must go on,right ?
like separated song by usher,
So why don't you go your way
And I'll go mine
Live your life, and I'll live mine
Baby you'll do well, and I'll be fine

you know bff,i'll try to figure it out what is wrong.
i still named it BSTFRND, but where r u ? leaving me like this ?
you better try to figure it out too.

1 comment:

  1. gw tau orangnya. hehe
    yaahh, udah asik sama dunianya mell.

    ReplyDelete