Monday, June 8, 2009

my 10 anniversary.

well..me and my bf have been together for 10 month today.
but,both of us are keeping busy with another things.so i haven't say congratulation.
moreover,me and him are in the long distance relationship..
it is hard to do,but both of us are kind of couple which is never mind about the distance,
even it was hurt and hard in the beginning,but not the distance who become the rocks,but
the ex who try to break it.hahaaa.
but it's true that long distance is suck and freak and waste a lot of time.
but one thing for sure,i realize that love is not enough to have it,so me & my bf have the commitment to held this even the rocks keeping bigger and bigger and hard to pass it,but
we believe we can :)

now,my second semester is done and i have this holiday for boring,i don't have any plan to go
except bandung.but i don't think my mom will let me go,huff.
so,here me now in front of pc,typing not important thing to share..
waiting my bf replying my sms and just trying to take a nap but i can't :(

No comments:

Post a Comment