Saturday, June 5, 2010

winner takes it all :)


let say Alhamdulillah first and proudly i told you : i'm on of it, yeah! the announcment of UI Young and smart entrepreneur 2010 announced when i was in jogja and my two friends and also my rivals told me and then at the same time i'm trembling :( i cant connect to internet at that time! grr! but fortunetly, Adam M Karim, also my rivals with his kindness heart asked his friend to checked my name, and voila :

excited too much i guess. but i'm up to it :) i'm going to give presentation in front of the committee with my beloved bestfriends Dimas Rizky Pratomo :) and i'm sure you must be curious why my company called " BRB, Breakthrough Binder" haha!

Thanks for this oppurtunity God, love You as always :)

PS: my post about my trip could be my next post :) lots of fun :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation sist..another business woman at home..traktirrrrr ye ;p

    ReplyDelete