Saturday, May 29, 2010

unpacked!

almost 23.15 rite now but i dont have mood to packing my stuff.
i just arrive after took my mom gift in photo shop with all of a sudden accompanion from my so called ex boyfriend and bought some candies and ice cream :) you still owe me a lot of things man! haha.

today i watched my sister in SANCETION 2010 saman dance competition in Artha Gading mall. i dunno why i'm not enjoyin the crowd, haha, yes you are not, it was high school event mell! you are older! haha.
but they have a tricky and valuable strategy! the ticket contains food and drink with 15.000 price so actually the ticket price was just 5000 rupiah. cheeeppyyy! haha

i have to watch my sister cause my mom, my older sister and the youngest one went to Bogor to attending my auntie son 'aqiqah' in islamic ways for baby who just born. So, me and my second little sister have to give support for my sister, Efa! GO GO GO BIG GIRLS!

she was upset because her perfomance was not good enough! at least you try dearest!
but you still the best girl, love yaa!
and this is my second broken ankle lil sis with me, so during the day i have to take care of her.

and this is my suitcase, just blanket, small pillow, towel and mukena.


need to pack! need to pack!
Malang & Jogja here i come! :)
too excited to visit the third city, i didn't mention it because i just afraid.
afraid that it is just a dream :)


No comments:

Post a Comment