Wednesday, August 18, 2010

mid night memories

enjoying my ice tea in the middle of the night and remembering my holiday almost over, thanks God. day by day was slow motion for me during this three month holiday. sigh ;(
maybe it was because i started the holiday with so much fun in Malang, Jogja and Bandung, so yeah the rest was hell :'(

the memories of Rihlah Ilmiah, unforgetable :)


did the match : University Indonesia VS University of Gadjah Mada
and we won!







well, i went to some places and still inside this lovely traffic jam town ever!
but it was not much, i like stay at home during the day and playing with my sister or if i have to go to somewhere, it has to be my sister school, i took my senior high sister goes to school every morning and pick up my junior high and elementary sisters with my mom in the afternoon.

attending wedding and end up in my auntie new house and took some pictures,hee :)
trying new Fro-yo in town, Miki-Yo with mangoes flavoured, definetly my favourite!

enjoying sushi with my english course friends and watceh inception, such a great movie!
and i hope, my holiday ended with beautiful Idul fitri :)





No comments:

Post a Comment