Tuesday, October 12, 2010

spare time

today is unbelievable. i arrive at my lovely campus 8 sharp in the morning and found my lecturer went to ministry of education for emergency meeting and all of my classmate have to attend the exchange class on friday. grr. but its not finish yet. my gramatical lecturer also went to ministry of education or whatsoever, i forgot. what's matter is i just have one class today but i bought 4 different books include dictionary. Oh God! but God is fair, after sleeping in the library,i attended:


this superb conferences between Indonesia and Indian, a new way to build a diplomatic relationship.


and this superb free lunch! for the first time trying Indian recipe,yummy!


my besties!


managering arabic futsal girls team, we lost versus chinese literature and the supporter!
i had much fun,Thanks God :)

No comments:

Post a Comment