Thursday, January 6, 2011

half hour

i went to sari ater, Ciater, West Java with mom, my youngest sister and my mom friends.
first of all, i dont find any interesting joining my mom to Sari Ater, but when she told me that she'll shop in Cihampelas Walk, i desperately happy and say "count me in" :)
this is the 1st time i went to Ciwalk ;)

because,last time i went to Bandung was with my arabic literature friends in June 2010..
i miss Bandung a lot, specially someone inside that town,yes him.
so i made plan with his friends, Bayu and Dey, they are couples :) the cute ones!

we'll surprise him in ciwalk and sucseed! i'm so happy saw his shock face and he still asking
"why you here.."
"why you didnt tell me" all the time in our 30 minutes togetherness..
if i tell you,its not surprise man :) and we ended up in The Tong Tong restaurant :)
the whole Gank : Deyandri, Bayu R, Teguh S, Randy W, me, Ridho M S



happyyyyyy!


1 comment: