Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pause

after a half of January i've been through, i dont feel like i'm in holiday. i just do my normal activities. i goes to campus like everyday, include saturday.i'm handling this and that, yap and yap. i'm dealing with people,i'm taking care things. just like my daily activities. i still come home late at nite, i skipped dinner and my room still a mess.
this is not how i used to spend my holiday. i keep telling my self what i'm doing rite now is for middle east festival 2011, for Breakthrough Binder, at least i'm taking this while each of my partner having something to do. but don't they notice that i'm just a girl, i need refreshing, i need enjoying my self.i'm not tired yet, i'm not angry.but why i come to this conclusion is when my boyfriend told me that he'll go to Lampung, Bandar Lampung, Sumatera with his college friends this Tuesday. it was like a bomb came after you and waking you up, hello! January is holiday. you need to refresh your mind,your body,your heart,yes.I need that treatment. i need a date, i need a happy times with my family, i need quality time with my Long distance Boyfriend, i need time for my self, at least enjoying something that i really want to, like reading a book. every day i catch up with new things that keep me bussier bussier and bussier. i skipped my course final test and decide to post-poned.i gambling my life with middle east festival and Breakthrough Binder while they just so easy taking this.

and after my partners (from middle east festival and Breakthrough Binder) back from whatever they did. maybe i'll angry,i'll be exhausted, i'll shout to them  "where have you been?" but before it happend, before i got angry not only with them but also my self, i want to tell them that now, at this very moment, i'm still enjoying my self doing this and that..but some day, i need a break, i need to pause my life from this craze.
i need time to study, to have chitchat with my besties, to hang out with them,to cooling down, to have a date with my boy friend, to dinner with my family..to give my self a break.

2 comments:

  1. it'll be better if you talk with them now sist
    i'm sure they will understand you
    don't push ur self too hard
    sometimes it is about ur own satisfaction, but you couldn't handle EVERY thing by ur self
    try to think about urself for a moment
    cheers :)

    ReplyDelete