Sunday, January 29, 2012

behave

being single is something. i have to say, as a single after long term relationship, i have to say i'm tired and relieved. there's nothing wrong being single as long as you happy. single doesn't mean your lonely, doesn't mean your not pretty or the worst, nggak laku. in one edition of cita cinta magazine the editor wrote:

"single is one step of your life when a girl could gain something big in her life, focus on career, and achieve everything you want to"
Aquila Asia Magazine
so its the flipside and fortunatly,i'm thingking the same like the editor wrote, i'm single and i don't regret it, i still manage to have fine relationship with my ex so do i start to make new friends with others, there's no boundaries after all and i'm settle with that, less complain and dont care about other people life. I have bestfriends to hang out and sharing stories and in my last semester in college i want to focus working on my undergraduate thesis and spending time with my buddies but it doesn't mean i'm not mingle, but there's the limit for mingling too. i'm not gonna start mingle or respond to a boy who just broke up or not qualified with my type. as a girl we have to smart enough to choose our mate. that's all i want to say. since one nossy girl starting fire to me, i'm not gonna stand still and do nothing, after call the fire brigade, i'll make sure i shut her with tons of water first. *so happy that my undergraduate thesis proposal is done* Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment