Sunday, January 29, 2012

term and condition

thru my almost 4 years college, i've been invited to attending my friends wedding, which is super weird for me, wedding while you still taking studies? well, year after year i try to understand. there r lot of reason why they are married and accept every term and condition they have, well that's a commitment while me still learning how to step on earth, some of my friends ready to jump to another life and it was awesome for me, to take that path of life isn't easy, you still young and yet experience-less but having courage to take someting beyond your average ages decision. i should say that i proud of them, i really do happy for them and blast their marriage.
eka's wedding
wafa's wedding
kak tara's wedding


kak rizky's wedding

towil and kak Gifa's wedding
Deli's wedding

Ainun's wedding
time goes on and i should say that, my wedding dress is better, i learn a lot from guest and adapt it to my own wardrobe. somehow if i don't feel like in the mood to dress up, i just wear jeans and kaftan, i know, its not appropriate to attend a wedding with jeans so i swear i won't do it and yeah, HAVE A HAPPY WEDDING!

No comments:

Post a Comment