Friday, May 7, 2010

festival timur tengah

this is my latest event on my campus and proudly present by my minor : arabic literature!
i'm again and again on event division as a head of college student competition. i have four staff and each of them responsible for one competition and they are Husein for reading poetry, Nuni for speech contest, Santi for Essay and presentation and the last, my cutest staff, Alvyonita for Debate.
and this is half of event division.



it was big event and hectic days i had but i have my lovely project officer and my crazy head of division and proudly,both of them are girls.
Miss Gina and Miss Yuni :



they are the most inspirable girs i met,love them.
and this is official photo after closing ceremony, almost 23.00.


this is the first time for my minor held this big event, the financial problem is the major problem and all of us doubt about this event. our prayers answered and this is become such a success event! the crowd the bazaar the seminar and the participant are AWESOME! my friends from another minor giving positive opinion about it and i can't stand for smiling because that compliment, but held a national event is not easy! believe me. you'll find tears and anger and sadness while making it but it worth to try :)

this is our lil preaparation ;
put on banner in front of University on Indonesia Stasion @ 21.00



our last meeting before d-day @ our lovely "temporary office" or let say IKPD office.


No comments:

Post a Comment