Saturday, May 8, 2010

my project this year!

i sign up for 2 event for the rest of this year, i need more actually, but my classes are tight and i have arabic cources (Almanar) after campus, monday till friday 17.00-20.00, so instead skip classes in both campus and Almanar, it is the best decision to pick two big event for the rest of this year. when i take care festival timur tengah, i skipped my almanar classes almost two weeks and my lecturer told me to catch up lil bit faster!
but the most important reason is my quality time with my family. i spend my monday-friday with my gang Almancer (Almanar ceria, cheerful in english) so its unfair for my family if i've got too busy with my activities. because i really miss our dinner and chitchat after praying. so i have to give my weekends for them :)
and the events are :


first : "sekolah mapres"
held for the fisrt time by KKP division of BEM FIB UI
again and again, i'm the head of event division.
my project officer is my beloved besties, nuni ratqan amani.
the event is all about preparation for being mapres (mahasiswa berperestasi) hmm. in english is student achievers? hmm, i'm not quite sure.
but the event is just so exciting!
i imagine to have how to make appropriate paper and how to be a good presentator and motivation trainning and etc.
i also planning to have one day research for the participants around my campus.
and the classes divide into four meeting in every saturday on october 2010.
again again i have to sacrifice my weekend! sigh.


and the second is "Festival Budaya"
how cool its that sound?! yes it is cool! i won the first stand exhibition last year!

arabic stand!
i'm wearing hareem pants ;)


but this year i'm the official not participant.
i'm on the staff division as the head of carnaval.
carnaval, how does it sound? exciting? yes!
i take care the theme of the carnaval, the route, the budget,the security,etc.
but the big theme for this year festival budaya is geger jakarta tempo dulu.
how say it in english?hmm.still wondering.
and event division having meeting every wednesday at16.00.
love this too, having great time with those girls.
and we're planning to have team building in ancol beach restaurant segarra or la bridge.hee ;)
can't wait any longer! hee ;)

so, my next post could be about those two event process.
and maybe, i will join OKK UI 2010 (event for new student) to say welcome to my beloved sister, Miftahul Janah because she's one of the law faculty new student this year.
congrats!

enough for me tonight, excuse me to continue my assignment.
night!



No comments:

Post a Comment