Thursday, May 27, 2010

LONG HOLIDAY!

good morning fellas!

my holiday start tomorrow, so today is the last day i'm going to campus :)
event i attended for this holiday, just a few of them, financial problem could be the basic reason! i'm bankrupt since festival timur tengah held. lol.
first, i'm going to Bogor tomorror until saturday to visit my grandma and celebrating my mommy birthday! God, the present is not ready yet.
second, i'm going to Malang-Jogja-Bandung on monday-friday, so i just have one day preparation on sunday. My mom all of a sudden ask me just a few minutes ago to have a trip to Bogor, actually its okay, but i already have another appoinment, first, tomorrow i have to meet someone and on saturday i have to take my certificate in my english course and have lunch with my ex classmate!
But! how could i refuse my mom request, sunday is her birthday! so yeaaah, i have to say sorry for everybody i make promises.


and still wishing for

UI Young & Smart Entreperneur Program 2010

and become the winner :)

wish me luck guys!

off to bath, love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment