Thursday, July 15, 2010

the interview!

remember the enterpreneurship program i joined with my besties Dimas Rizki Pratomo?yeah. today is the interview.



i had a long term bad mood cause my friend told me how scaryyyy their interview was. but it was before Dimas came to my home and with his calmness just say "slow" grr! i was mad at him but he got bad cold yesterday. so i just let him go home and what we did yesterday is nothing :( and then i thought why i always thinks so hard and too much worry about something? after thinking so long and so hard i turn on my laptop and watched Glee season one and go to sleep. no worry about it, don't wanna think about it and no matter what,just relax!

So today i had very veryyyy good day!(surprisingly!) to good to be true i guess :))
i went to campus at 8 and watched Dimas R P match with suprisingly my high school friends at Pertamina Hall Faculty of economic.



after that we had lunch in kansas, prayer and check Dimas's scholarship and Alhamdulillah he got it, also my besties Fitri Fazriyanti! i'll have good lunch for next semester :) after that we practiced our proposal just for 30 minutes. what a crazy day!


after that is the interview,we went to Science park near Rektorat and wait the interviewee with laughing and gossip. what a bestfried he is and the interviewee come along and we got the interview with 'slow' he is very generous, kind, expert in consulting and very sharpthinker. so the interview went well, i could say..i'm happy with my interview, i satiesfied enough with his opinion,suggestion and critical :) aaaahh just couldn't say more except Alhamdulillah,Thanks God!

and today isnt over, Dimas treat me in pizza restaurant! and bought jcool :D Alhamdulillah!

No comments:

Post a Comment