Wednesday, July 7, 2010

sleep over!

LOVE YOU GOD! you answered my prayer :)
my last post was about me complaining about how miserable i am during my holiday.
but, God is fair enough, He sent me my two bestfriend to sleep over! haha :) love this


we were making proposal for Sekolah Mapres, the event i took for next semester with Nuni and we talked a and ate a lot till morning :)


but nobody's perfect, my beloved besties, Defeny P D didn't show up cause her house outside my city! hee but in the afternoon we watched eclips together with Defeny and having lunch in seafood resto and thanks God twice, all of my bestfriend undestood enough didn't order fish, cause me and Nuni have a huge paranoid about them ;)


i wanna post about me and my family redecorate our home and makes my room look alike a boutique but i could do it tommorrow or someday, cause my home really a mess till now :( need help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment