Wednesday, July 21, 2010

korean festival is about passion

i've been waiting my last weekend since two weeks ago,cause i'm going to watch my friend Axa Agtiera perform in dance competition and meet MY HIGHSCHOOL GANG :)


Ridha, Fajar, Tegar, Axa,Amoy,me,Ocha and Mitha.

me and Axa

me and My twins

so i went to Hotel Salak the Heritage in Bogor, i arrived around 12.30 PM and Alhamdulillah, after a while we arrived, it was rainning.

The hotel is the most famous hotel in Bogor cause the building was built when Dutch still colonizing Indonesia. so it is very old and very historical building.

Well, i feel older when i was there, cause mostly, the crowd was the high and junior high student. haa. so we looked around the Hotel and me? dissaponited enousgh, The Hotel is not that big as i imagine. huu! cause there's nothing to buy, we waited in Istana Ballroom, cause Axa would perform around 3 or 4 PM there.

i don't have any photos when he was perform cause i used my digicam video-ing Axa. hee, and just spectacularly amazing and breathtaking. Axa is so gorgeous up there, huu. proud of you!

after we watched Axa, we bought some snack from :

the supermarket is around kebayoran lama, but forget the adress.

all IDR 25.000 (veryyyy cheap!)


the onion taste is just like the real onion plus salt, hmm.

our photoshoot on train :)

but after all happiness and togetherness, i miss someone in our lil crowd, my bestest!

he's somewhere around south korea, got scholarship and doing his bachelor degree in university of seoul. just miss his stupidipity around me ;'( come back soon, please.

but, what i learn at the most from my last weekend is about passion!
Axa do the dance cause he's willing to do it, stage is his kingdom and whatever people said about him, i just really loves how he moves his body when he dance and he got first winner at the competition.
and Ahda do the scholarship just because he really loves learning language, mastering in three different language, english, germany, jappanesse, and now got scholarship for studying korean.

is all about passion rite?
and now i'm wondering what my passion is.

No comments:

Post a Comment