Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Girlfriends


as the victim of crazy little thing called love, i suddenly miss my girlfriends :"(

 their friendship is touching and makes me cry :"(


my junior high gank,Nails
Adot me Yanda Tasya
we should hang out and heard Yanda story guys :")

senior high gank, NJcrew
Ocha, Mitha, Amoy, me
we were in the same class when we're in the 3rd grade :")


my english course gank
Icha, Fya, me, Atyn
we also have to meet up to have a treat from atyn cause she's just graduated :") congrats girl :)


my college gank, F4 Women
Feny, me, Fitri, Nuni
even we are in the same place everyday, i miss our togetherness girls, i need our quality time :"(

we spent a lot of funny, happy, sad, hard and crazy time together, all of you is my bestfriend, all of you is the best, I MISS YOU ALL GUYS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment