Tuesday, March 15, 2011

toxic boss

If you are Indonesian, you'll be familiar with Mario Teguh Golden Ways, one of Metro Tv's Programme.
well, actually i'm not the loyal viewer bout this programme but the fun fact about this episode was the story before i watched the programme, my friend told me to watch this programme because she thought it relates to me, so yeah, last nite i turned on tv (which is something rare i do) and watched Metro Tv's and you know what i found :

Mario Teguh Said "how to refuse an assigmnet from your toxic boss is doing the assignment till the best"or In Indonesia " Cara terbaik untuk menolak pekerjaan dari atasan adalah mengerjakan pekerjaan itu sebaik-baiknya"
i love this quotes and inspired me to write this post, but unfortunetly i found something relates to me, but not much and this quotes really makes me laugh at that time,sorry if you don't understand, but its private jokes, actually! :")
have a nice sleep guys ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment