Sunday, March 13, 2011

weak ended

before i have hectic schedule i don't think weekend as the day i'm waiting for. well, i used to have a lot spare time . but since i don't know where the hectic come to me and ruined all my favourite daily activities i'm start to waits weekend every single day and having lovely weekend start from friday till sunday is rarely happened to me.
but it is happened this weekend, I have a BLAST weekend, thanks to Allah SWT.
  • Friday, got a treat and singing two hours in karaoke :") 
  • Saturday,  having a PMS but didn't stop me to shop with my mom and sisters all day and Finally visiting Islamic book fair 2011 and found books i'm searching for :)
  • Monday, visited by him and cooked pancake for him and ride a bycicle around with my youngest sister :)
So, i have full of energy to start new week and brand new day, no matter how late i could reach home from monday till thursday, i still have my weekend with my precious people, Thanks Ya Allah :")

there's no strenght without struggle, rite? :) Happy monday All :")

No comments:

Post a Comment